How do I get student visa to China?
Once admitted, you will receive theuniversity’s letter of admission and JW202 form. The applicant can apply for Xvisa at Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in your home country.
When applying for your visa, please remember to take along with you your valid passport, the original copy of theuniversity’s admission notification and a Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (also known as the JW201/JW202 form). Do make sure that your letter of admission and your JW202 form is handed back to you together withyour passport after obtaining your Chinese visa. You will need these documents to apply for your Residence Permit after your arrival in Xi’an.
International Students who will be studyingin China for more than 6 months are required to obtain a Student Visa, alsotermed as ‘X’ Visa.
Important: The Student Visa or 'X' Visa willonly be valid for 30 days after your arrival. You must apply for a Residence Permit within these 30 days in order to obtain a legal status in China at thelocal public security bureau
You are not encouraged to arrive in China much ahead of the short time limit of your visa. Furthermore, you are noteligible to apply for a Residence Permit until you are a registered student ofa university, namely before the day of registration.
For information regarding the location and the contacts of the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your country, please visit http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/, website of the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs
More highlights & notices
- Scrapping diplomatic envoys massage experience medicine culture
- Beijing University of Chinese Medicine to study in China selected the first batch of demonstration bases
- Singapore TCM College Admissions cooperation with Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
- TRT Cup" medicine culture science activities start
- Malaysia announced by the government to promote overall health of the Chinese University of Medicine acknowledged