Step one by one:
1. The results of the enrollment will be issued publicly by the International School 2 weeks after the entrance examination on Chinese language. The enrolled students will get Admission Notice Form and Visa Application Form (JW202) from the General Office of International School in July of each year.
2.To get an X-status visa, enrolled students should show passport, Admission Notice Form, Form JW202, Form of Physical Exam Record for Foreigners and Blood Test Record to the embassy & consulate of the People's Republic of China in their country.
3.The enrolled students should bring above documents to the international training office of east campus and the corresponding offices of the International School for registration and conducting procedure of resident card within given time in the Admission Notice Form.
4.For long-term advanced studies students, a copy of medical insurance documents which is one year are necessary for admission. Otherwise the admission procedures will be postponed.
1.All above short-term courses are only available for over 10 persons of each course. Teaching languages such as English，Spanish, French and German are available for groups (over 10 persons).
2.The exact begin date of the short-term training programs can be decided according to the current situation.
3. Accept personal application for clinical practice, specific time by the individual application of clinical practice, international school will issue an admission notice after the approval of teaching hospital.
More highlights & notices
- TRT Cup" medicine culture science activities start
- Singapore TCM College Admissions cooperation with Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
- Scrapping diplomatic envoys massage experience medicine culture
- Beijing University of Chinese Medicine to study in China selected the first batch of demonstration bases
- Malaysia announced by the government to promote overall health of the Chinese University of Medicine acknowledged